GEARS October/November 2020. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- The New Frontier
- A Compound Solution
- Did You Know – 6L80/90E Pump Alignment, There is Another Way!
- I’m Stuck On You!
- WIT: Powered by Partnership
- Forced Induction Volumetric Efficiency
- Diagnosing the Erratic Shifting Ford’s 8F35/57
- Introducing the Toyota AC60E
- Stock Market Ups and Downs
- Conversation Killers
- How to Make Important Decisions
- ATRA’s Powertrain Expo 2020 Guide
- ATRA’s Powertrain Expo Exhibitor Directory
- Howl On! A Tribute to John John Myers
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified