GEARS October/November 2018. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Welcome to Expo 2018 and Las Vegas, Nevada!
- Saving Some Dollars: Rebuilding 62TE Solenoid Packs
- Oxygen Sensors, Part I
- WIT: Your Business Partner Since 1999
- Plan a Side Trip to Solve Hyundai A5HF1 Shift Problems
- Cool It: What You Need to Know about Your Vehicle’s Cooling System
- 6L80/90 Snap Ring Popout
- Where Did The Front Pump Go on Ford’s New 10R80 10-Speed Trans?
- Enthusiasm in Sales
- Kit Component Materials: Yesterday,Today, and Tomorrow
- Converter Pilot Concerns and Consequences
- Save a Tree… Go Paperless
- Smokey and the Bandit
- Main Line Transmission: Honest, Quality Repairs in One of Philly’s Most6 Affluent Neighborhoods
- ATRA’s 2018 Powertrain Expo Exhibitor Directory
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified