GEARS January/February 2019. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Keeping Up With a Changing Industry
- Aisin Warner AS68RC DTC P0796 Electrical or Performance
- JF015E: Common Issues
- Light It Up! The Taillight that is.
- Transtar Shapes The Future With Dedication to Customer Service and Innovation
- Make It Stop Shaking! Isolating Vibration Issues
- Start Today To Make a New Ending
- Who Would You Like To Work With?
- Diagnosing the DPS6: Knowing the Good Helps You Identify the Bad!
- Call Friendlies
- Transmission City Builds Its Reputation One Job At a Time
- Buyer’s Guide 2019
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified