GEARS April 2021. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Put Your Mask on First, Before Helping Others.
- Start Stop Systems – To Assist or Not to Assist? That is the Question
- The 2018-2020 Nissan Kicks RE0F11B Comparison to the RE0F11A
- How Much Scope Do I Really Need?
- The 68RFE Gets an Auxiliary Valve Body
- New is Not Always Good
- The People Factor – Still Important in Our Low-Touch World
- Heartbreaking News and a BFO
- What Kind of IRA Is Best for You?
- Tri-City Transmission – Invisible Changes
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified