GEARS August 2020. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Virtually Speaking
- Proceed with Caution: Allison 2-3 and 4-5 Flare Shift Repairs
- General Motors 6L Family: Is it Normal or Do I Have a Problem?
- Slowing Down: Diagnosing a Grade Braking Issue
- Precision International: We’re Taking Everything We Know About Every Transmission, Transmission Kit, and Motor Vehicle and Pitting It All In Once Place
- Taking a Bite Out of the Drac
- MAF Sensor Diagnosis
- Plant the Seed, Add Water, and Watch It Grow!
- Don’t Get Stranded on an Island with Your Website Marketing
- Solenoid Test Methods
- Start Up Again
- Not Yet
- DMC Transmissions: Back to the Future
- ATRA’s Powertrain Expo 2020 Guide
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classfied