GEARS December 2021. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
WeYOU Did It!
- In a Sticky Spot – An 09D Ratio Code Problem
- Riding the CAN BUS to School
- The Navigator GRIND
- Keeping the World Moving
- Mistaken Identity! Shudder Sensation in GM Rear Wheel Drive Issue After Rebuild
- Getting the Correct Balance
- Automatic Trends in Europe: Automatic Transmissions on the Rise
- Ponderables for 2022
- Iron Shield – Buying or Selling a Business
- Daytona International Speedway – More than Meets the Eye
- Bridging the Gap! Case Study 2.0
- ATRA’s 2021 Powertrain EXPO Show Wrap!
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified