June - 2023
GEARS June 2023. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Breaking New Ground
- Mazda6 – CX5: NOT-P Position Switch Common Fault
- 6F35N Concerns, Causes, and Fixes!
- Under Pressure; Converter Pressure, That Is – Revisited
- Easily Overlooked: 6, 8, 9 and 10-Speed Clutch Control Issues
- What is Performance?
- Business By The Numbers
- Close 100% of Your Sales – New Procedures Part III
- Automotive and Financial Decision Making – Charts & Graphs
- The Driving Force Fleet Transmissions – A Journey of Perseverance
- Shop Equipment & Tools Showcase
- ATRA’s 2023 Powertrain Expo Guide
- Shoppers and Classified