GEARS September 2018. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Continuing On… Education Wise
- GM’s AF50 8-Speed vs. Toyota’s U880 8-Speed: The Same But Different!
- Pressure Sensors
- What’s Causing That Shudder? A Deep Look at a Misfire Issue
- Common Mercedes 722.9 Problems
- 3 Ways to Build Trust Through Your Online Presence
- Butterfly or Moth?
- “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- SHARP Transmissions: Staying Sharp for Over 30 Years!
- Fluid Wars!
- ATRA’s Powertrain 2018 Expo Guide
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified