GEARS December 2018. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- The Expo Effect
- A Closer Look at GM’s AF50 Transmission
- A Look Back: Adjusting the THM700-R4 Throttle Valve Cable
- Bushings: How Critical Can They Be?
- How a Car Accident Sparked A Transmission Legacy
- An Uncommon Fix for Code P0882
- Engineering 101: Don’t Postpone a Step
- 2018 Expo Golf Tourney Supports Ronald McDonald House Charities
- The Best Expo Ever
- Don Stone: Stepping Up When It Really Mattered
- Western Transmission Encompasses An Enormous Community Presence
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified