GEARS March 2020. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- It Takes More Than Just One
- Conquering the Ghosts of an AS68RC
- 6L80 Bind After 2-3 Shift
- Toyota Trouble – Builders Beware!
- It Looks Good!! Operation, Inspection, Diagnosis of System/Circuit Grounds
- Programming Hit the Ground Running!
- The Perfect Employee
- Halif – What Do We Have In Common?
- Another Problem with the 6L80/90 Converter
- Think Again!
- Chapter Chatter – Who’s Who
- Camargo Transmission Repair MCMXVIII
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified