GEARS December 2019. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- How Do We Get Young People Into The Industry? Mentoring The Next Generation
- ZF 9HP48 – A Mechanical Marvel!
- Help Customers Find You
- Dealing With A 2-3 Flare, Isn’t That Boring…
- Nightmare on Lexus Drive
- Tips and Tricks, Jatco CVT Diagnostics
- Being Neutral, the Allison NSBU Switch
- Toyota’s Aging Front Wheel Drive Six Speeds: Common Issues with the U660E and U760E Transmissions
- Do You Have a Dime for a Cup of Coffee?
- Locus of Control
- 2019 ATRA Annual Golf Tourney was a Cool Event
- 2019 EXPO: That’s a Wrap
- Lance Wiggins and Bill Brayton Honored
- Metro Transmission and Automotive “Go Southwest, Young Man…”
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified