GEARS June 2019. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Commit To One
- 8L90: Diagnosing Strategies: A Look at Diagnosing New Technology
- Tracking Down the ZF6HP21 E Clutch Failure
- The Superior Family
- Diagnosing Subaru’s Shift Lock System
- Handle With Care: CVT Belts
- Tackling Clutch Failure in the GM 6L80/90
- Cool Solution!
- So Many Cars… So Why No Profit?
- Be Afraid… Be Very Afraid
- TCRA Leads the Way for Torque Converter Rebuilders Worldwide
- Detroit Transmission Specialists: A Responsible Approach to Their Environmental Impact
- Shop Equipment and Tools
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified