GEARS April 2019. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- What are Folks Saying About You?
- Stop Wasting Money on Jatco CVT Stepper Motors
- Ford’s Park Detect System
- 68RFE OD Clutch Failure: Part 2
- TransGo: Celebrating 60 Years
- Moving Right Along: A Look At The Latest CVT, The VT40/CVT-250
- It’s So Cold My Car Won’t Move
- Not the Typical DSG! Acura’s Twist on a Direct Shift Gearbox
- It’s Just Not Right
- Do People Stay for Pay?
- How’s Your Insurance Coverage?
- Imperial Auto and Truck Service Center: Providing More Than the Customer Expects
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified